- Collapse all
- Expand all
SDKs & Demos
- Collapse all
- Expand all
Espressif IoT Development Framework. Official development framework for ESP32.
ESP8266 RTOS SDK V1.5.0
1. SPI flash erase protection mechanism (With this mechanism, boot.bin and current running user.bin cannot be erased.)
2. user_rf_cal_sector_set, an interface the user program MUST have
3. MemLeak debugging feature
4. SNTP support
5. Vendor IE support
6. Weak function wifi_set_backup_mac for setting user MAC
7. mbedTLS support
1. Updated SmartConfig to v2.5.4
2. Updated open freedom to support sending beacon packets
3. Updated libphy.a to v1055
4. Updated secondary bootloader to v1.6
5. Updated esp_init_data_default.bin
6. Optimized socket mechanism
7. Optimized sleep strategy
1. lwIP problem
2. PWM problem
3. SPI overlap problem
4. DNS problem with some routers
5. The maximum value of os_timer_arm
6. Exceptional RF failure after external reset;
7. Huawei X4’s failure to connect to Soft-AP
8. A problem in libpp.a that causes system assert
9. System crash when setting opmode from Station to Soft-AP in scan done callback
10. Status error by calling wifi_station_get_connect_status when the password is wrong
11. Disconnect event is prevented from entering twice when calling wifi_station_disconnect.
12. The SPI flash erase / write processes are modified. Before erasing or writing SPI flash, write-protected status will be cleared if need be.
13. Some cases where the RF_Init_data system parameter sector could be corrupted are fixed.
14. Fixed the problem of corrupted system parameter sector due to frequent power-on / power-off.
15. Other bugs.
ESP8266 NONOS SDK V2.0.0 20160810
ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V2.0.0_16_08_10 Release Notes
1. Changed the license of some source files to espressif MIT.
2. Updated libphy.a to 1055, fixed an issue of large current in Light-sleep.
3. Updated AT+ to 1.3.0:
3.1 Added Light-sleep wakeup command, AT+WAKEUPGPIO;
3.2 Fixed abnormal AT+CWDHCPS IP allocation;
3.3 Added at_sdio demo under example directory.
4. Fixed probable system default when calling cur and def interfaces.
5. Fixed the issue of high current in Deep-sleep mode without disabling SPI first.
6. Fixed an issue where the SDK would crash when switching from AP to Station mode by calling wifi_set_phy_mode.
7. Updated secondary boot loader to v1.6:
7.1 Supports AT + based on SDIO;
7.2 Supports entering testing mode through GPIO.
8. Added support for MXIC Flash QIO mode.
9. Fixed exception caused during TCP handshake and retransmission.
10. Fixed issues in ESP-NOW.
11. Added ESP-PAIR (Simple-Pair) feature, for APIs please refer to ESP8266 SDK API Guide.
12. wpa2-enterprise time function derivation and time check disable can be set by users.
13. Support for PEAP/TTLS in wpa2-enterprise, for APIs please refer to ESP8266 SDK API Guide.
14. Added mqtt demos under examples directory.
15. Other issue fixes.
16. Resolved an issue that RF_Init_data sector may be broken in stress test. Provided a function user_rf_cal_sector_set which has to be added in application by software developer. More details about user_rf_cal_sector_set refer to documentation "2C-ESP8266__SDK__API Guide". (Resolved in ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V188.8.131.52)
17. Fix a potential risk that will cause rf not work after external reset. (Resolved in ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V184.108.40.206)
18. Add SDIO AT support. (Resolved in ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V220.127.116.11)
19. Fix a potential bug in espconn. (Resolved in ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V18.104.22.168)
1. esp_init_data.bin has to be downloaded into flash at least once.
2. Download blank.bin to initialize the sector stored RF_CAL parameter (set by user_rf_cal_sector_set), and download esp_init_data.bin into flash, when the system needs to be initialized, or RF needs to be calibrated again.
1. Since the release of ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V1.5.0, AT firmware is too large to use 4Mbit flash. Please choose flash with at least 8Mbit capacity.
2. Firmware upgrade over-the-air process is changed a bit. We will upgrade the latest AT firmware to Espressif Cloud server only after it has been tested and the overall performance is guaranteed.Users may not be able to use AT+CIUPDATE in ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V1.5.0 and other more advanced versions.
ESP8266 NONOS SDK V2.0.0 patch 20160809
ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V2.0.0_patch release notes
This patch is based on ESP8266_NONOS_SDK_V2.0.0. While using it, users should use .a file in the package to overwrite the corresponding files subject to SDK/lib directory.
The updates are as follows:
1. Slow connection problems in some cases have been solved.
2. Provided an interface to enable automatic calibration of frequency offset: void system_phy_freq_trace_enable(bool enable); By default, the automatic calibration of frequency offset is off. To enable it, this function should be called in user_rf_pre_init(). Its parameter is true.
Note: Users should confirm that only when ambient temperature is higher than the normal operating temperature range that crystal oscillator requires does this function need to be enabled. In general, this function is not recommended to be enabled if ambient temperature is lower than 80 ℃.